THE PRIVACY ACT 1993
I/we authorise Euro Finance* to collect, retain and use the personal information about me/us, for the purposes of:
• Assessing my/our credit worthiness;
• Attending to the financing, wheter directly or indirectly, of my/our contract(s) and enforcing EuroFinance's rights thereunder;
• Marketing and/or informing me/us about the goods and services provided by Euro Finance
I/we authorise Euro Finance to collect from credit reporting agencies, credit providers, my/our employer(s), accountant(s), relatives, or other person(s) such personal, financial and commercial information about me/us for the said purposes. I/we authorise Euro Finance to provide this information:
• To any person for the foregoing purposes
• To any employees and agents of Euro Finance and/or any other person, in any ordinary course of business, for any of the foregoing purposes;
• To credit agencies for the purpose of maintaining proper of effective records.
I/we acknowledge that if I/we do not provide all or any part of the information requested on this application form, my/our application for finance may be declined. I/we further acknowledge that pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993, I/we have a right of access to information collected by Euro Finance about me/us and to request that this information be corrected. The information will be held at the office of Euro Finance, cnr Durham & St Asaph Streets. Christchurch or the registered offices of any party nominated by Euro Finance. *Euro Finance and other associated third parties.
To verify your acceptance of the above Privacy Act statement please tick the check below and click submit button.*